For the most part, my professional experience has always been focused towards technology. I have held a number of roles in technology including:
- Product Developer (current)
- Research Assistant
- Product Development Manager (Sprint Business – Sales and Marketing Support group)
- Systems and Application Development Manager
- IT Manager for production support in small manufacturing
- Application Development Consultant
- Certified Technical Trainer (IBM Lotus, Microsoft)
- Various Technical Support roles
I also provide software development and data mining automation for a company involved in drug-discovery within the pharmaceutical industry.
I received a BS in Computer Science from the University of Texas at Arlington in December 2009. I started the a BS-to-PhD program directly afterwards. My PhD will be in Computer Science with an emphasis on Machine Learning. I am currently working on my dissertation research and am ABD (All But Dissertation). You can view my coursework here.