For the most part, my professional experience has always been focused towards technology. I have held a number of roles in technology including:
- Program Manager, Computational Modeling (current)
- Product Developer (software)
- Research Assistant (machine learning)
- Product Development Manager (Sprint Business – Sales and Marketing Support group)
- Systems and Application Development Manager (telecom network product)
- IT Manager for production support in small manufacturing
- Application Development Consultant
- Certified Technical Trainer (IBM Lotus, Microsoft)
- Various Technical Support roles
I am currently a technical program manager for Spektron Systems. I deal with computational modeling projects using non-linear machine learning methods for building representational and predictive models. The application space is the discovery of new chemical entities as candidates for pushing towards drug development.
I received a BS in Computer Science from the University of Texas at Arlington in December 2009. I started the a BS-to-PhD program directly afterwards. My PhD will be in Computer Science with an emphasis on Machine Learning. I am currently working on my dissertation research and am ABD (All But Dissertation). You can view my coursework here. I have been away from my studies for a while, focusing on family, but intend to finish my dissertation in the next year.